Our Violence Reduction Unit is overseen by an executive board, who report to a strategic board with representatives from partners across the Thames Valley.
Sitting on the executive board are:
- Matthew Barber, Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner (SRO and Chair)
- Deputy Chief Constable Jason Hogg
- Assistant Chief Constable Christian Bunt (Chair – Strategic Board)
- Superintendent Stan Gilmour (Director of the Violence Reduction Unit)
- Dr Shona Morrison, Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- Troy Daniels, Business Change Programme Manager
- Holly Turner, Violence Reduction Unit Project Manager
Our strategic board contains representatives from a range of partners across the Thames Valley, and grows as we expand our work. For more details about the strategic board, please contact us.