There are six individual local authorities covering the districts of Berkshire. We are working with the following partnerships, visit their websites for further information:
- Bracknell Community Safety Partnership: Through its steering group, it oversees the delivery of the Bracknell Community Safety Plan.
- Reading Community Safety Partnership
- Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Community Safety Partnership
- Slough Violence Taskforce: The Slough Violence Taskforce coordinates partners within the borough to provide a focused, evidence-based response to serious violence and to proactively work to reduce violent crime before it happens, enabling a long-term, sustainable solution.
- West Berkshire Council
- Wokingham Community Safety Partnership: It oversees the delivery of the Wokingham Community Safety Strategy. This is underpinned by the Wokingham Community Safety Plan.
Each of the local partnerships are represented at both the Thames Valley Violence Reduction Unit Strategy Board and Operational Board and are a core member of the wider violence reduction partnership. Through this, the VRU can support and coordinate violence reduction activity being delivered by partners in Berkshire and across the Thames Valley.